At Wilson Realty Group, we love our For Sale by Owner clients. They represent the entrepreneurial spirit of this country and of our company. We strive to help our FSBO clients sell their homes faster and for more money than they can on their own. While we believe in the FSBO model, here are a few reasons why we believe FSBO’s should add Wilson Realty Group to their team.
1. Passed Up Profits – Even in some of today’s hot housing markets, most neighborhoods are seeing big change. Inventory, interest rates, and a barrage of other factors are constantly altering the answer to the big question, “What’s the right price for my home?” According to the National Association of Realtors Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers 2012, homes sold using an agent sold for 20 percent more than those sold by the owner.
To avoid making a major pricing blunder and missing out on potential profits, let Wilson Realty Group develop a customized Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) for your property. We have access and know how to factor in both, the most up to public records data and insight into important secret pricing influencers such as new amenities or coming developments that may affect value; competing properties that haven’t shown up publicly; what it really takes to close a deal in your neighborhood.
2. Missed Deals – Response time is critical when it comes to accepting an offer and closing deals. Today’s buyers and agents expect a prompt response when they make an offer. If you’re trying to evaluate and respond to offers around a busy schedule or full-time job, you run the risk of missing out on the market’s most motivated buyers who can’t afford to waste time waiting for a deal to come together. In addition to being dedicated to providing potential buyers a quick response, Wilson Realty Group can also be a lifesaver when it comes organizing offers in a way that’s
easy to understand and evaluate.
3. Time trap – Time is money. And, while you may think you’ll save on your commission by selling solo, the fact is, going at it alone can cost you a lot of time. That eventually means more dollars spent and unnecessary time sacrificed. Here’s a list of the most difficult tasks that soak up valuable time during the home selling process for
owners who sold without using Wilson Realty Group:
• understanding and performing the paperwork
• negotiating the right price
• prepping the home for sale
• working with buyer lenders
• attracting potential buyers
Wilson Realty Group understands how to navigate these hurdles and save you valuable peace of mind.
4. Off the grid, or just barely on – In most areas, not listing with an agent means you’re opting out of today’s biggest real estate tool for selling: the World Wide Web. In fact 90 percent of homebuyers used the Internet during their home search in 2012. Without using Wilson Realty Group, your property may not show up on the top sites where buyers search like Realtor.com or in your local Multiple Listing Service for other agents to find. Don’t brush off the millions house hunters shopping online. You could miss out on key qualified buyers who are ready to close.
So for all of you FSBO’s out there, we salute you and want to help you accomplish your goal – getting your house sold and putting more money into your pocket. At Wilson Realty Group, we believe we have found a better way and want to share it with you. Call us today, 202-642-5478, and let us help you close your next sale.